National Digital Literacy Programme
1. National Digital Literacy Programme
2. Parent Handbook on 1 to 1 Learning
This parent handbook shares more information on how owning a personal learning device will enhance the child’s learning as well as some digital parenting tips, strategies and resources.
Parent Handbook on 1 -1 Learning
3. Students’ Experiences in the use of PLDs in Pilot Schools
What do parents think?
4.Queries and Feedback
Send us your queries and feedback here, or scan the QR code below.
5.Service Centre Details
6.DMA Parent Guides
1) Click on the links below to access the guides:
DMA Parent Guide for Default Option Chrome Devices
DMA Parent Guide for Option A Chrome Devices
DMA Parent Guide for Option B Chrome Devices
2) Please click on the link below to choose your after-school DMA options:
Parent Option Form for After School DMA Settings
NOTE: DMA Options requests will only be processed on the first working day of the month.