NEU PC Plus Programme
Home Access Programme
Low-income Singaporean households with school-going children or households with MOE FAS / SPED FAS recipients who already have a Personal Learning Device (PLD) or computer, but do not have broadband at home and wish to apply for broadband only may apply for the IMDA’s Home Access programme which provides low income Singaporean families with 2 years of subsidised fibre broadband connectivity.
Families with at least one family member who is an existing beneficiary of the following government assistance schemes are eligible for Auto Inclusion:
· HDB Public Rental Scheme (PRS)
· MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS)
· MOE Special Education Financial Assistance Scheme (SPED FAS)
· MSF ComCare Long Term Assistance (LTA)
· MSF ComCare Short-to-Medium Term Assistance (SMTA) with at least 12 months of continuous assistance
Please click here for details on the Home Access Programme
For enquiries on the IMDA’s Home Access Programme or the outcome of your Home Access application, please contact IMDA via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 63773800.
For Home Access via online application:
The main applicant must be above 21 years old and required to:
- Login using SingPass
- Provide the Names (as per their NRIC), NRIC/birth certificate/FIN numbers and contact numbers of all family member staying at same address in online application
For Home Access via hardcopy application:
Step 1: Download application form from portal
Step 2: Mail completed application form directly to:
Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
PSA Building Post Office P.O. Box 316
NEU PC Plus Programme
The NEU PC Plus Programme offers low-income households with student or person with disabilities the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price.
Under this programme, the PC-Bundle scheme provides a two-tier subsidy whereby successful applicants can own a PC-Bundle which includes:
· Your choice of computer (desktop or laptop)
· Option of three years of free fibre broadband subscription (only available to households without existing broadband)
· Antivirus software
· Productivity tools
· Delivery & installation
Students who do not already have a Personal Learning Device (PLD) or PC and wish to apply for the PC-Bundle scheme can download soft copies of the Form (see below) or pick up a copy of the application form from the school’s General Office.
Please click here for details on the NEU PC Plus Programme
For enquiries on the NEU PC Plus Programme or the outcome of your PC-Bundle scheme application, please contact IMDA via email NEUPC@imda.gov.sg or call 63773800.
|Form for Students
|Form for MOE FAS* / SPED* Recipients
|Fibre Broadband Service